sexta-feira, 8 de abril de 2011

Tragedy in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hello,
How are you?


Today, I came here to talk about a tragedy, that happened yesterday here in Brazil. I think everyone knows about the guy that entered in a public school in Rio de Janeiro and killed 11 teenagers. This is AWFUL. I'm really sad about it, this violence! Where is the world going? 
Well, there's a point in this story that is sadder than the whole tragedy; the murderer - Wellington Menezes de Oliveira, 24 - probaly suffered bullying when he was younger! So you see, bullying can affect someone so much, that it can KILL innocent persons. I read this news about 10 minutes and I was like: What!? 
Bullying IS serious. Bullying can drives someone crazy. 
That teenagers that are gone by now, could be alive if someone in Wellington's past had thought about what it was doing. 
Now, I just can say how sorry I am about that families that lost someone. And I hope this tragedy open people's eyes to see how bullying is serious! 
Please, 
Let's send positive thoughts for the teenagers that are in hospital in a serious state. And hope they Stay Strong!


Thanks,


Sarah

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário