quarta-feira, 23 de março de 2011

This is the truth By: Alex Sonju

Hey Everyone,
I'm REALLY sorry we didn't post here since January, 1st. But today I came with a GREAT text made by Alex Sonju. I found it on his Facebook, it's really worth it if you read it. 
Believe me, this is really the truth, not a good truth, but what can we do? 

This is the truth

Each day, so many kids get bullied. I've been one of them. I know what it's like. It's horrible. I've been laughed at, called fat, gay, and many other things. This isn't going out to anybody. This isn't for fame. This is true feelings, and if you can't accept that, then just move on with your day.  
Now a days, bullying isnt the typical "give me your lunch money" or getting beat up at recess. Today's bullying is much different. I know what it's like to hear mean things. I've been called gay before, I've been called fat, I've been laughed at, I've been talked about. And to all those people that have done this to me, I forgive you. I hope with recent  stories, it serves as a wake up call to everyone. Your friends might find it hilarious, you might get a couple high fives from them, but what are they gonna be doing when you tell them "I'm the reason someone killed themself! High five anyone?" No.
I pray to God that people will change from this. I hope that teachers won't just sit by and stare anymore. I hope more kids will stand up. I know I will. I'll do it for you justice. I don't care if I don't like the kid they're making fun of, or if I love them. I don't care if they're black or white. I don't care if they're gay or straight. I won't care. I know it will take alot of strength, but I'd rather stand up for someone, then to see them go. And I hope you do the same.

Most of the time though, when you do confront a bully, they usually say "I was joking". Yeah, well, sorry to say this, but suicide isn't a joke. Either is any form of self harm. In fact, it's the opposite of a joke. Some people say that self harm is a way to attract attention... well, it kind of is. It's like they're trying to tell people "look what your doing to me". And it's also trying to tell everyone else "I need help". Most of the time, all they need is someone to talk to, someone to have trust in. I've been at some low points in life. I've been made fun of. I know what it's like. The thing that would have helped me the most is easily someone to talk to. Just someone that will say "hey, how are you". Just by talking to that one person, it shows that you care. So, that's why if anyone, and I mean anyone, want's to talk, about anything at all, PLEASE talk to me. I'd love to talk to you. I know I might not seem like the person that would be able to hold a serious conversation, but believe me, I can have deep heart to heart talks. If you ever want to talk, feel free to talk to me on chat, or message me.

I'm not doing this for fame. I'm not doing this to be looked up on. I'm not doing this for anything, except for what's right. So, if you have hate comments, cool. I don't care. This note is to anyone who has ever been made fun of, ever been gossipped about, ever had a tough day at school. So, don't give me credit, because I feel that God has used me to get what needed to be said, said.

Well, I could go on for hours, but I think I would bore you guys. I'm just trying to get across my point that bullying is serious, and if you guys ever need to talk, I am ALWAYS here for you. You guys are all loved, and your all amazing people, no matter what anyone says.

Thanks Alex, (:
And everyone who read it. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário